- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
- NONE OF THE 21 AFRICAN leaders invited to the UK-Africa Investment Summit raised a finger over non invitation of Mnangagwa to the event.
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s daughter Farai on Saturday wedded Gerald Mlotshwa – lawyer to the Midlands godfather’s co-deputy and perceived political rival Phelekezela Mphoko – at a lavish ceremony that was held at the upmarket Leopard Rock Hotel in Vumba. Both the bride, Farai, and the groom, Mlotshwa, were divorcees. And as was to be expected, the wedding was well-attended by many of Mnangagwa’s perceived political allies in his mooted bid to succeed President Robert…Read More