- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
POLICE in Harare have arrested a Kuwait embassy official and three suspects as investigations into the human trafficking saga deepen. Brenda Avril May (62), a secretary at the embassy, was re-arrested after fresh charges emerged. May has pending similar charges before the courts. She recruited Joyleen Muchengu on the pretext that she was going to work as a nurse aide for former Kuwaiti Ambassador to Zimbabwe Ahmed Al-Jeeran’s brother, Bader Khaled. On reaching Kuwait, Muchengu…Read More