- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
The identification process of the nine Zimbabweans who died in an accident early on Thursday morning in neighbouring South Africa is expected to take at least two weeks as most of the victims were burnt beyond recognition. South African police yesterday said they would need to do DNA tests to positively identify the victims. The nine died when a commuter omnibus they were travelling in rammed into a stationary Zambian haulage truck near Naboomspruit along…Read More