- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Legislators in Zimbabwe want the age of marriage for both males and females raised from 16 to 18 years. Prosecutor-General Johannes Tomana has comes under attack from senators across the political divide over his recent sentiments that children as young as 12 years old could be married if they were idle. MDC-T senator for Midlands, Lilian Timveos, is steering the motion in the Upper House calling on the government to enact and enforce laws that…Read More