- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
The fire brand gender activist posted on Twitter after MDC Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhala was accused of saying treasonous statements threatening ton overthrow President Mnangagwa before 2023. “As long as I am still breathing, there will be no insurgency in Zimbabwe. Job Sikhala be warned.” Masarira said. ” Zimbabwe is not a political playground to play with peoples livelihoods to feed your groupings insatiable appetite for power and bloodshed. Remember I still have a…Read More