- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
TELONE, the country’s oldest telecommunication institution is lagging behind in terms of digital and technology upgrading as only 15 out of its more than 600 workers have five Ordinary Level passes. The Deputy Minister of Information, Communication, Technology Postal and Courier Services, Win Mlambo, told Parliament on Wednesday that the 15 are leading “on-job” training in the parastatal. He said a majority of the under-qualified staff were in the technical department. Most of the workers,…Read More