- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
Other opposition leaders are expected to lead similar demonstrations in Harare and other cities. The Bulawayo demonstrations are set to start at 10am at the Lunar Park grounds along Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, with all opposition parties in the region expected to take to the streets. The protests are running under the theme Together We Can. Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) Bulawayo provincial chairperson, Esnath Bulayana, told journalists that the parties have agreed on a raft…Read More