- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
THE High Court has quashed a directive by Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere ordering Gwanda Municipality to re-advertise for the filled chamber secretary’s post. Hlupho Mhlanga, who was successful in the interviews conducted last year, took Kasukuwere and the local authority to court challenging the Minister’s decision to cancel his appointment. Mhlanga sought an order interdicting Gwanda Municipality from re-advertising the post. Justice Martin Makonese ruled in Mhlanga’s favour following…Read More