- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
THE High Court has quashed a directive by Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere ordering Gwanda Municipality to re-advertise for the filled chamber secretary’s post. Hlupho Mhlanga, who was successful in the interviews conducted last year, took Kasukuwere and the local authority to court challenging the Minister’s decision to cancel his appointment. Mhlanga sought an order interdicting Gwanda Municipality from re-advertising the post. Justice Martin Makonese ruled in Mhlanga’s favour following…Read More