- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
MORE ministers have enrolled to study law at the University of Zimbabwe (UZ), it has emerged. The Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services, Supa Mandiwanzira; Lands and Rural Resettlement Minister, Douglas Mombeshora, his wife Millicent; several magistrates and prosecutors have registered for the special programme which can be completed in six years as opposed to the conventional four years. The UZ’s Senior Assistant Registrar’s Office did not respond to questions sent to…Read More