- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
An opposition Member of Parliament says Zimbabwean lawmakers fed up with President Robert Mugabe’s 35 year rule can unseat the president if a secret ballot is used in a motion to impeach him. Godfrey Sithole of the Movement for Democratic Change led by Morgan Tsvangirai claims that there are some Zanu-PF parliamentarians who no longer support the president saying he is no longer capable of properly running the country. According to Section 97 of the…Read More