- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
ZIM’S FIRST ARMY GENL AFTER INDEPENDANCE-Gen. Sandy McLean (87), commander of Zimbabwe’s army and air force has diedOn 7 August 1981. then Prime Minister Robert Gabriel Mugabe, later President Mugabe appointed a white general, Gen. Andrew (Sandy) Maclean (49) formely one of his arch rivals during the guerrilla independence war as supreme commander of Zimbabwe’s defense forces.It was announced by the then Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s office, Emmerson Munangagwa , now Zimbabwe’s…Read More