- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
IN a bizarre case, a man from Bulawayo misrepresented himself as the father of a stillborn child before taking the body from and burying it at Luveve Cemetery. Tineyi Machipanda pleaded guilty to supplying false information for a stillbirth when he appeared before magistrate Evelyn Mashavakure yesterday. He was remanded in custody to June 3, 2016. Machipanda told the court that he committed the offence just to “assist” in the burial process. The man is…Read More