- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
Zimbabwe’s deputy Speaker of parliarment, and MP for Mutoko North, ‘Mabel Chinomona’ and a relative owe CBZ bank, an undisclosed some owing from an originally US$2million debt. As a result, the Mabel Chinomona’s property, was attached by the CBZbank and will go under the hammer at auction , on Friday in settlement of the outstanding loan which, Interestingly, enough, the Zimbabwe government holds, majority-ownership over the financial institution. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com photo-Zimbabwe’s Deputy…Read More