- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE Sheriff of the High Court has attached eight trucks and some equipment belonging to Macro-Economic Planning and Investment Planning Minister, Obert Mpofu, over an undisclosed debt owed to a Harare company. To recover its money, Menwood Trading Private Limited has been granted the greenlight to auction eight Volvo trucks, three trailers and a mud drilling compressor from the minister’s company, Maminza Transport Private Limited. The attached property will be auctioned by Hollands Auctioneers in…Read More