- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
First Lady Grace Mugabe today condemned child marriages saying anyone advocating for 12 year old girls to get married are rapists and pedophiles. The First Lady was speaking during the ground breaking ceremony for the Macsheep Housing Scheme in Kadoma on Wednesday which was attended by vice presidents Phelekezela Mphoko and Emmerson Mnangagwa. The attack is being viewed as directed at Prosecutor-General Johannes Tomana who was quoted as saying 12-year-olds could consent to sex. Grace…Read More