- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
A BULAWAYO man was arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl six times in one day. Ndodana Ndlovu, 33, of Nkulumane appeared before Provincial magistrate Abednico Ndebele to answer rape charges and was remanded in custody to March 3. The court heard that on Tuesday last week the teen’s mother sent her to collect money from Ndlovu who had bought eggs from her on credit. Prosecuting, Stewart Madzore told the court that on February 16…Read More