- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
MUTARE: A nine-year-old boy dragged his abusive mother to court after she assaulted him with a wooden stick, hosepipe and a silver pot. Bridget Machayaya, 29, pleaded guilty to contravening a section of the Children’ Act when she appeared before magistrate Langton Mukwengi. She was convicted for ill-treating a minor. Machayaya will do 105 hours of community service at Chikanga primary school. Asked why she committed the offence, Machayaya said: “Your Worship, my son is…Read More