- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Patrick Mugadza, (45) a defiant Zimbabwean pastor who staged a one man protest at the Zanu PF annual December conference for 2015 and spent almost three weeks in remand prison had his bail, reduced on Thursday. Pastor Mugadza’s protest even though a one man demonstration, was prominent as he defiantly held up a placard that read: “Mr President, the people are suffering. Proverbs chapter 21 verse 13” in a town which at that time was flooded…Read More