- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) has embarked into a fight to assist the journalist jailed for operating an unlicenced newspaper. ZLHR communications officer Kumbirai Mafundasaid human rights lawyers on Friday 26 June 2015 filed a notice of appeal against the conviction and imprisonment of Patrick Chitongo, a freelance journalist, who was convicted and sentenced to serve eight months in jail for allegedly publishing an unregistered newspaper. Chiredzi Magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga on Tuesday 23…Read More