- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
CHIPINGE: A Mozambican national resident in the area was last week slapped with a mandatory 9 years imprisonment for possessing a pangolin, one of the endangered wildlife species in Zimbabwe. Blessing Aron, 33, who resides at Chimbanje village in Chipinge pleaded guilty of possessing the animal and told the court that he was not aware it is an offence in Zimbabwe as in his country it was legal to own one. But magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga…Read More