- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
CHIPINGE: A Mozambican national resident in the area was last week slapped with a mandatory 9 years imprisonment for possessing a pangolin, one of the endangered wildlife species in Zimbabwe. Blessing Aron, 33, who resides at Chimbanje village in Chipinge pleaded guilty of possessing the animal and told the court that he was not aware it is an offence in Zimbabwe as in his country it was legal to own one. But magistrate Tafadzwa Mhlanga…Read More