- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
TWO police detectives are in trouble after they assaulted a motorbike out-rider who was leading President Robert Mugabe’s motorcade last weekend. CID officers Munyaradzi Chivengwa, 34, and Lubelihle Nyathi, 26, appeared before magistrate Tendai Mahwe facing charges of “resisting law officers”. Prosecutors told court that the two committed a serious offence as they had no right to disturb the movement of the Presidential motorcade. One Stanley Chimoto is the complainant in the case. According to…Read More