- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
There was drama at the Harare Magistrates’ Court yesterday when a lawyer representing suspended Prosecutor-General (PG) Johannes Tomana, Tazorora Musarurwa, exchanged harsh words with magistrate, Tendai Mahwe over the bail amount. Tomana appeared in court answering to five counts of criminal abuse of office following his decision to allegedly illegally withdraw charges against former legislator Bright Matonga, former Zupco boss, Charles Nherera, Beauty Basile and Patrick Mavros during his tenure of office. Tomana was…Read More