- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari sacked his army, navy, air force and defence chiefs on Monday, a widely anticipated move as the former general has made crushing Islamist militant group Boko Haram his top priority. Replacements would be announced later on Monday, the presidency spokesperson told Reuters. Since his inauguration in May, Buhari has moved Nigeria’s defence command centre to Maiduguri, the birthplace of the jihadi sect, and is setting up the headquarters for a multi-national…Read More