- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
- GOVERNMENT DISMISSES EX-VP MPHOKO'S US$300 000 in pension benefits claim as the Public Service Commission (PSC) says Mphoko will only be paid his pension in local currency ZWL$ and should not expect any other benefits.
- MARRY CHIWENGA SPILLS THE BEANS: VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE , Marry, jells court that the retired army general harbours an ambition to take over the presidency and Chiwenga registered all assets in his relatives’ names in an effort to avoid sanctions that were imposed on him by the United States government.
- TWO TONNES- 92 BAGS/ 2 tonnes of mbanje/ cannabis/ wacky tobacco/ weed found at Forbes Border Post in a truck from Malawi, driver fled
PAYING lip service to fighting corruption is a serious national security threat as it has potential to force civilians into riotous behaviour protesting the State’s non action, a Zimbabwe National Army general has said. Giving oral evidence before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Defence and Security in Harare yesterday, Chief of Staff Administration, Major General Douglas Nyikayaramba, said the country’s economy was not growing and was bleeding because of corruption by some senior Government officials…Read More