- DIESEL PRICE RISES from from US$1,27 to US$1,32 and petrol from $1,26 to US$1,30 now that lockdown has been eased
- WHO REMEMBERS, ZBC NEWS ACHOR , Lee Ann Bernard's post where she mocked diaspora based Zimbabweans?
- MARRY MUBAIWA'S lawyer Mtetwa, says Mubaiwa cannot stand trial today because of ill-health.
- ARMED ROBBERS TIED UP STAFF AT TWO BULAWAYO SERVICE STATIONS, sold fuel and collected cash for 3 hours.
- KARIBA council was disconnected for Z$24 million debt, yet electricity comes from Kariba.
The trial of Borman Ngwenya kicked off today at the Harare Magistrate Court with the already convicted, now a key witness, Owen Kuchata revealing that he led a team comprising three soldiers to bomb Gushungo Dairy Farm plant in Mazowe. Kuchata is currently serving his sentence after pleading guilty to the charges and when he appeared as a witness in the trial of his alleged accomplice, he said they wanted to bomb the first family’s…Read More