- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
SOUTH African police have arrested two taxi drivers in Limpopo for allegedly attempting to smuggle 24 children and 10 adults from Zimbabwe into South Africa. “The two taxis were intercepted in an intelligence-driven operation after information was received that children – between the ages of five and 16 – and 10 adults would be transported illegally to Gauteng from Zimbabwe‚” said Hawks spokesman Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi. The two suspected traffickers‚ aged 27 and…Read More