- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
SOUTH African police have arrested two taxi drivers in Limpopo for allegedly attempting to smuggle 24 children and 10 adults from Zimbabwe into South Africa. “The two taxis were intercepted in an intelligence-driven operation after information was received that children – between the ages of five and 16 – and 10 adults would be transported illegally to Gauteng from Zimbabwe‚” said Hawks spokesman Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi. The two suspected traffickers‚ aged 27 and…Read More