- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
GLOBAL AID MISSION ZIMBABWE, A NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION- to hold its second Annual Albinism Health Fair Albinos are gaining much needed recognition and support in Zimbabwe, as the Global Aid Missions Zimbabwe, a non-governmental organization that supports people with Albinism , will run its 2nd Annual Albinism Health Fair on Saturday 22 June 2019 at the Harare Gardens in the capital.. Albinism is a congenital disorder characterized in humans by the complete or partial absence…Read More