- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Many people, mostly believed to be Malawians, in transit from South Africa, Johannesburg city to Malawi via Zimbabwe were reportedly, seriously injured in a bus accident, early yesterday around 2am. The bus, Nyali Luxury Coaches on board which the injured were travelling, was involved in a side swipe incident with a Mazda 323 vehicle approximately 20 kilometres from Musina town along the along the N1 highway. The Mazda 323 car, was heading…Read More