- Sibusiso Ngwenya from high school, through Uni to Adult hood in full defiance to oppressive authority by the militarised ,brutal corrupt,Zanu pf regime.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
AT a ripe age of 91, President Robert Mugabe has often astounded many, including his most ardent critics by looking to be in relative good health and retaining a remarkable sharp memory. In fact, in a country which sends its 65 year-olds into retirement for old age, little is often expected of nonagenarians. President Mugabe has presided over burial ceremonies of younger lieutenants, speechifying for hours at the funerals. The tough President often boasts that…Read More