- MINISTER Prisca Mupfumira, out on $5 000 bail for alleged criminal abuse of office, was ejected from yesterday’s Zanu pf Politburo.
- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
INDIAN PM Narendra Modi Thursday helped President Mugabe break his fall after the 91-year old leader lost balance and nearly tumbled while walking up the podium. Mugabe was going to greet Modi when he missed a step and stumbled. An alert Modi immediately stepped forward and extended his hand to hold Mugabe’s before helping him up the podium. The two promptly shook hands with Mugabe pretending as if all was well. But soon after the…Read More