- CORONAVIRUS does not discriminate and Zimbabweans should rise above their differences to fight the scourge, First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa has said.
- ZIMBABWE WILL GET THE second wave of the Covid-19 when it peaks, with more positive cases and deaths in the next few weeks
- ZIMBABWE'S TRANSPORT MINISTER Joel Biggie Matiza died from Covid-19 at a private hospital in Harare last becoming the 4th minister to succumb to the respiratory infection, after Perrance Shiri, Ellen Gwaradzimba and Sibusiso Moyo as National Hero after hero dies and their bodies queue up for burial at the National Thieves Acre a.k.a Heroe's Acre.
- ZANU PF CHITUNGWIZA MP / businessman Christopher Chigumba has died from covid
- Zanu PF Mwenezi District Coordinating Committee(DCC) vice chair Cde Luckson Chikomo has died due to Covid-19- related complications
THE Zimbabwe Republic Police, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Auditor-General should move in to investigate Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere over possible abuse of office and misleading President Mugabe about a $50 million pledge ostensibly made by Chiadzwa diamond firms towards the Marange-Zimunya Community Share Ownership Trust, legislators have said.The Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment chaired by Gokwe Nembudziya MP Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena recommended that…Read More