- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
THE Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) yesterday made shocking revelations that company executives were diverting earnings to individual accounts to dodge the tax collector. RBZ governor, John Mangudya’s remarks at the Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries (CZI) meeting to unveil the Manufacturing Sector Survey report for 2015 stunned guests, as it brought to the fore the cat-and-mouse games between companies battling to preserve scant earnings and the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) struggling to meet revenue targets….Read More