- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
President Robert Mugabe has commended the child parliamentarians for exhibiting maturity in the debates they carried out during the official opening of the 23rd Session of the Children’s Parliament in Harare today. Mugabe, who was addressing the same gathering, castigated early child marriages saying girls should not be seen as ripe for marriage judging by their physical appearance. He said child marriages cause irreparable damage to girls and denies them the right to personal development…Read More