- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
It is understood that Mayor Justice Wadyajena, the chairman of the Parliamentary Porfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment is under pressure from Zanu-PF hawks that feel threatened by Saviour Kasukuwere.According to sources they want him investigated for his role in the Community Share Ownership Scheme with a view of causing his arrest.The committee has since asked Kasukuwere to appear before them and answer questions on how the Marange-Zimunya Community Share Ownership Scheme was…Read More