- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Zanu-PF national political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere, has accused some senior party officials of harbouring overweening ambition and fanning divisions in the warring former liberation movement by plotting to succeed President Robert Mugabe using underhand methods. Speaking in coded language at Highlanders Sports Club, at the celebrations of the appointment of Tshinga Dube as War Veterans minister last week, Kasukuwere warned the “plotters” to back off saying there was “no vacancy for the presidency both in…Read More