- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
HOME Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo’s ex-wife, Marian, has accused her former husband of abusing his office to block meetings organised by the opposition Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) in Mashonaland West province, just to frustrate her and settle personal scores. Besides being minister in charge of police, Chombo is Zanu-PF national secretary for administration, while Marian is ZimPF Mashonaland West provincial chairperson. The couple had a nasty divorce a few years ago, exposing Chombo’s mega riches….Read More