- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo has angrily refuted claims that President Mugabe pushed the late novelist, poet and essayist Chenjerai Hove out of the country.A fierce critic of President Robert Mugabe’s increasingly autocratic rule, Hove died of liver failure on Sunday afternoon in self-imposed exile in Norway where he had lived since the early 2000s. South Africa’s Political commentator, media entrepreneur Justice Malala twitted saying Hove was driven out of the country by Mugabe. He…Read More