- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Johannesburg – For many years, if you cheated on your spouse in South Africa, you could end up being sued by the innocent partner. Not anymore. The Constitutional Court ruled on Friday that adultery was no longer part of South African law. The judges ruled unanimously that a wronged spouse could no longer sue for damages, reasoning that marriage was based on the concept of two willing parties and it did not seem appropriate in…Read More