- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
TWO Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officers stationed at Beitbridge were yesterday convicted of criminal abuse of office after they illegally detained a truckload of liquor that had been legally cleared. Obert Tafadzwa Charamba, 35, a loss control officer and Stephen Masimuke, 50, a supervisor are accused of detaining a truck belonging to a Bulawayo company, Turkey Trading (Pvt) Ltd, between December 23 last year and January 14 this year. The duo who were jointly…Read More