- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
MASVINGO City Council has resolved to repossess all undeveloped stands in the city, a situation which will result in at least 200 residents and companies losing their stands. Sunday News reported that according to latest minutes of public works committee meeting held recently, the local authority noted that owners of the stands will have an option to either dispose them or lose them to council. The meeting agreed that while there was an appreciation of…Read More