- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
A MAN from Gutu allegedly fatally struck his mother with a pestle and then committed suicide following a dispute over her decision to slaughter a hen for his sister, police confirmed yesterday. Farai Tamanika (32) of Kuchineni Village under Chief Chimombe, allegedly struck Mrs Otilia Sharara (71) four times on the head in protest against her decision to slaughter a hen that had small chicks for his sister who had visited from Zaka. Masvingo police…Read More