- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
MASVINGO City Council which has been struggling to have government properties pay their monthly bills for years has resolved to install pre-paid water meters at the properties as a way of improving collections and stop an over ballooning debt . The local authority said residents and institutions owe council in excess of $31million with the bulk of the debt owed by government institutions . The council’s finance committee, at a recent meeting, said all channels to…Read More