- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
A 26-YEAR-OLD Matobo man allegedly shot and killed his fellow robber in South Africa before fleeing to Zimbabwe with the loot. Welcome Ncube, 26, of Sigangatsha village who has been in remand prison since May last year, allegedly teamed up with fellow villager Prosper Ndebele whose age was not given and went on a robbery spree in South Africa. The duo allegedly got away with large amounts of money and Ncube later allegedly shot…Read More