- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
FORMER Finance Minister Tendai Biti literally slammed the door in the face of his erstwhile comrade MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai but indicated he was willing to work with former Zanu PF second in command Joice Mujuru and her People First project. In his address to his MDC-Renewal now People’s Democratic Party congress in Harare Thursday, Biti said he would also revive re-unification talks with former industry minister Welshman Ncube’s MDC as well as coalition talks…Read More