- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful. “The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said. “The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing…Read More