- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
A MAN from Fort Rixon appeared in court yesterday for allegedly axing to death a man he found in bed with his girlfriend. Ntando Ngulube, 33, flew into a rage after finding Max Moyo in bed with Nomsa Mhlanga on Saturday night. He allegedly armed himself with an axe and struck Moyo three times in the head. Ngulube yesterday appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Evelyn Mashavakure and was remanded in custody to June 9. He was…Read More