- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
A MAN from Fort Rixon appeared in court yesterday for allegedly axing to death a man he found in bed with his girlfriend. Ntando Ngulube, 33, flew into a rage after finding Max Moyo in bed with Nomsa Mhlanga on Saturday night. He allegedly armed himself with an axe and struck Moyo three times in the head. Ngulube yesterday appeared before Bulawayo Magistrate Evelyn Mashavakure and was remanded in custody to June 9. He was…Read More