- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
Last Friday, we got to know that this National Election Reform Agenda (NERA) is all about looting, violence, robbery and arson. What else can we expect from the likes of Joice Mujuru, Morgan Tsvangirai, Welshmen Ncube, Cosmas Muponda, Gilbert Dzikiti, Denford Musiyarira, Marcellina Chikasha, Barbara Nyagomo, Maxwell Shumba, Farai Mbira, Joseph Busha, and Jacob Ngarivhume; who try to pass off their robbery tactics as political coalition and activism? Joice Mujuru: Burning herself out…Read More