- ZIMBABWE MILITARY SPLASHED MILLIONS ON murky weapons deals since Independence on 18 April 1980 to date to acquire military hardware.
- CORONA LOCKDOWN: Zim nonsense, as 21 day lockdown was eased to allow farmers to sell produce at the markets starting Tuesday.
- BULAWAYO, SURBURBS A DARK CITY AFTER theft of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) cables on Tuesday
- 4 INJURED IN ZUPCO BUS AND haulage truck accident intersection of Seventh Street and Samora Machel Avenue on Wednesday.
- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
MATABELELAND South’s biggest public health institution, Gwanda Provincial Hospital, on Friday discharged patients admitted for various ailments due to water shortage with indications that the hospital might be forced to close if the situation does not improve. Gwanda is facing acute water shortages with some areas in the town having gone for more than a week without water forcing them to fetch the precious liquid from unprotected sources. The hospital superintendent, Dr Pugie Chimberengwa…Read More