- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
The Harare, Mayor, Bernard Manyenyeni , who was charged with insubodination and unprocedurally appointing James Mushore as the Harare Town clerk, and suspended by the local government minister, the Zanu PF National political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere.on 20 April, 2016 ,was reinstated by the High Court. However, the relief was short lived as, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission officers swiftly arrested Councillor Benard Manyenyeni To the Discerning Eye, the whole saga smacks of Zanu PF…Read More