- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
RIOT POLICE reportedly raided several houses and business premises in Mbare township in Harare yesterday to ‘flush’ out protesters and looters. Violence engulfed Harare on Friday during demonstrations by more than 20 opposition political parties. Several shops were destroyed and looted within the central business district. According to ‘The Standard’, residents of the restive suburb were still afraid of a repeat of Friday’s events. “Most of my colleagues did not come today. They are…Read More